Draw My Thing Draw My Thing

O_O

This is by far, the most fun I've EVER HAD playing a Flash game! This game is defeinitely in my favorites. And I really Really enjoyed this game! 10000/10 Perfect!

The Big Fat Tutorial The Big Fat Tutorial

Awesome!

Simply the best tutorial I could have ever found. You did an awesome job explaining all your points, and explaining the vcam script, and how to make the camera was extremely helpful!

*bows*
Thank you!! ^_^

Sonic alpha episode 4.2 Sonic alpha episode 4.2

Had so much potencial

If this only had the opening trailer and not the game part....I would have gave it an 8. However, the game itself is an anorexic piece of an rpg...The problems with it, is not only it's length, but also the feeling of incompleteness I got, and Simplicity of the Only battle, the only form of "gameplay" in this "game" was just pressing one single button and watching the same animations looping every attack (except for the occasional "Overdrive")

This would have been a whole lot better as a flash movie. But not a game.

And I have absolutely no bias on sprite animation. . . . @_@

- Rose - - Rose -

Nice

Very cool game, and it's cool that its not terribly difficult or unforgiving. It's easy to get into and quick fun. However, it would be nice to have maybe different songs, more stages. I guess, overall very kool game.